Indigo Dergisi (Indigo Magazine) is the first independent online magazine in Turkey, publishes articles daily since October 2005. With its wide variety content, Indigo has become one of the most respected “alternative news source” of Turkey — reaching over 3 million readers per month.
Founded: October 2005
Headquarter: Istanbul, Turkey
Reaches: 3 million+ visits / month
News categories: Politics, Foreign Policies, Science & Tech, Health & Nutrition, Arts & Culture, Life Style, Education, Nature, Psychology, Astrology, and more…
Area served: World-wide
Available in: Online only
To be a columnist at Indigo Magazine, you can email your CV [email protected]
Publication Principles & Content Policy
Mission statement: Indigo Magazine’s objective is to create awareness by questioning the manner of life. It’s vision is to contribute ‘world’s positive change’ by developing a sense of social responsibility. Core values: Honest, fair minded, peaceful.
Codes: Indigo Magazine, as one of Turkey’s prestigious online publications, adopts and oversees the Turkey’s Journalists’ Declaration of Rights and Responsibilities in all of its contents. In addition, Indigo Magazine complies with the Principles of Profession for Journalists declared by Turkey Press Council. Indigo Magazine also adopts and considers The Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Neutrality: Indigo Magazine does not publish misleading, discriminatory, or bias content; including reporting favors or attacks to a particular race, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, ethnic group or person.
Freedom of expression: In the compliance with this publication principles, Indigo Magazine adopts and promotes the freedom of expression.
Reliability: Indigo Magazine checks the accuracy of all information in its content, and gives importance to the validity of this information.
Privacy: Unless there is no any legal obligation, Indigo Magazine does not share or publish its visitors’ identification, including e-mail addresses, messages, phone numbers, and other personal info.
Disclaimer: Indigo Magazine’s Publishers (Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Administrative Board, and Editorial Board) are not legally and constitutionally responsible for any kind of articles and comments on this website. All sorts of legal responsibility belongs to the person who wrote the article or comment. Articles on medical information is only informatory, and can not replace for a doctor’s examination.
Publisher & CEO
Senior Editor & COO
Av. Gülperi Eldeniz
Attn: Özgür Teker
Bostancı Kadıköy Istanbul 34740 TURKEY
01 October 2005
Software & Design Copyright
Web design licenced under industrialthemes.com
Server Service Provider
Çizgi Telekomünikasyon A.Ş. (Istanbul, Turkey)
All rights reserved by indigodergisi.com
Published articles in English
- Germans to Erdoğan Turks living in Germany: Go back to Turkey!
- 12 Turkish artists at Art New York Fair by Galeri Selvin
- Taldans: Can a refrigerator dance?
- Atatürk: Through rational and irrational ways of thinking
- Interview with Turkish Artist Mehmet Güler
- When We Leave: Questioning the Patriarchal Family with Sibel Kekilli
- Interview: Niederkaufungen – Living in a commune
- Interview with Imam Daayiee Abdullah on Homosexuality in Islam
- Gay Imam Daayiee Abdullah
- Has the Train of Democracy Already Arrived?
- Do Only Women Suffer in Islam?
- Marmaris International Short Film Festival
- All Times Best 35 Albums: YouTube Standout Tracks
- The Once and Future Music Industry
- SOAKED Interview with the Storytellers of Downright Soaked Truth
- Interview with James Gillies – CERN Spokesman
Click for translated version (supported by Google Translate) – Please note that due to this version is not the original text of Indigo Magazine, most of the English translation could be incorrect, and some designs may seem broken and distorted.